Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Deck the Blog with Boughs of...

...holly.

Right. So, ok, here we go. Because I am a Christmas NUT and love this holiday so much, I am doing something that you may consider crazy. I'm going to give a present to the first three people to comment on this post. The idea came from Merry of Mom and More (I am a computer idiot and have no idea how to link...sorry!)who got the idea from JerseyGirl who got the idea from another blogger I don't know, and so on and so forth.

So, let's recap: You, reader, comment on this post. Then, you, reader will receive one of the following Christmas gifts from me.

1) A poem written just for you. It will be tough since I know very little about every single one of you, but I'm up to the challenge. The poem will be posted here and also be sent to you via email to post on your own site.

or

2) A (used) copy of one of my favorite books. You'll get your choice of a few, just in case you haveit or have read it. I'm thinking one will be the nonfiction book called The Physics of Christmas which goes into detail about how fast Santa's sleigh has to fly in order to make it to every house in time, etc. Or you could have a copy the book Grab Your Tiger, which is an anthology of short stories (featuring a story by yours truly), Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie, or Lovely Bones.

That is all...Merry (early) Christmas bloggers!

5 comments:

Take 5 Photography said...

I WANT A COLLEEN PRESENT!!! :-)

and i'm totally going to make you write a poem about me! muahahaha

Colleen_Katana said...

At least I know you well, so it'll be easier! Ok, little lady, I'll start on the poem soon!

Merry Monteleone said...

Okay, I'll bite - poem #2

Colleen_Katana said...

Awesome! There's the spirit!

Colleen_Katana said...

This is Sean. On your account again. I'll take one of your books.