Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm One of "Those" People




I attended a party/Q&A last night for the tv show, How I Met Your Mother. It was a great time. Met a really nice man named Nick who works in casting and I also met Neil Patrick Harris whom I am now madly in love with. If only he wasn't gay, I could have his babies. Neil, if you ever need a surrogate or an egg donor...CALL ME. We would make beautiful Aryan babies.

I also met Josh something-or-other who plays Ted on the show. He was very nice and attractive but also extremely tired. I felt bad for all of them. And Allison Hannigan was absolutely lovely and very gracious.

Anyway, that was my evening and it was awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cool are you? And I'm glad to hear that Alyson and Neil are cool in real life, too.