Friday, February 22, 2008

What's Worse Than a Bad Day?

A day that starts out bad, with lots of tears. And then something great happens and you're smiling so wide it looks like a hanger is caught in your mouth. And then something AWFUL happens and ruins the high you were on. And then something good happens, but not as good as the first good thing....and then that 2nd good thing falls through before it had the chance to blossom.

It's like an emotional roller coaster. Seriously...if it's gonna be a bad day, fine. I can take it. A good day? Even better. But this back and forth shit kills me. I never had a chance to fully enjoy the good things because the bad overpowered them.

I got a small glimpse into how my life would be if I were bipolar. Let me tell you folks, it was not pretty. If I ever learn that I am truly manic-depressive...do not hesitate to give me the prozac.

No comments: