Monday, December 10, 2007

I <3 Knitting


So, I had a few emails with the last knitting post asking to see something I had knitted on my own. So, here, featured on this post is a lovely angora black and white scarf I knitted in a ribbed pattern for The Boyfriend! (isn't he a beautiful model?)

I have decided that once a week, I will post an I <3 Knitting picture which will feature a piece I have finished. Because I love to knit so much, I have a gazillion different random finished scarves, hats, etc lying around the apt. The Boyfriend! is insisting that I get rid of them. So, if you see a scarf or anything that strikes your fancy, let me know and I will send it your way. I am asking for some sort of small monetary supplement though for the cost of yarn (usually no more than 20 bucks) and shipping cost (because I'm a poor mofo and the evil postal service has taken enough of my money this holiday season!).

Have a great day, y'all!

5 comments:

Take 5 Photography said...

um. sean scares me in this pic.

the scarf doesnt though. nice scarf scary man.

Colleen_Katana said...

Yes, The Boyfriend!, has quasi-crazy eyes in the photo! A little intense...

WordVixen said...

*lol* I think he's a cutie, but that could be because my hubby looks crazier than that even when he's not trying it.

Gorgeous scarf too. :)

Ello - Ellen Oh said...

I think the boyfriend is very handsome, even if he does look lumberjacky there. Nice scarf!

Colleen_Katana said...

Wordvixen: Haha, thank you. He is a little crazy and a HUGE goofball though he tries to play it off like he's not!

Ello: Oh my gosh, he will flip when he hears that he looks like a lumberjack! He's from NH and he and his dad both think they're Outdoor Gods. The love going outside and chopping trees with their bare hands and wrestling wild black bears for the fun of it. Ok, ok, that's an exaggeration, but they do take some weird joy in chopping wood and stuff. Something I'll never understand!