Monday, March 10, 2008

A List of Lists

A List of Lists

1. Things I would like to do to Angelina Jolie:
a) CENSORED
b) CENSORED
c) CENSORED

2. Things I would like to do to Brad Pitt:
a) CENSORED
b) CENSORED
c) CENSORED

2. Things I shouldn't say to my parents:
a) Can I borrow some money?
b) Vote Obama.
c) Jesus Fucking Christ!

3. Things I shouldn't eat for the risk of ruining perfectly good pants:
a) Broccoli
b) Canned chili
c) That curried chicken with a side of curried rice. With curry. And did I mention the curry?

4. People I'd Like to toss off a bridge:
a) Ryan Seacrest
b) Anne Coulter
c) Ted Nugent

5. Reasons to adore The Boyfriend!
a) The smell of his cologne
b) He gives the greatest hugs
c) The fact that he puts up with my crazy dog

6. Drinks I will order at Frank’s birthday party this evening:
a) Pinot Noir
b) Dirty vodka martini. Extra olives.
c) Whatever she's having. But make mine a double.

7. Nicknames I'm tossing about:
a) CoKat
b) Panic at the Colleen
c) Ice C.

8. Nicknames to combine The Boyfriend’s! name and mine (like Brangelina, Bennifer, etc):
a) Cosea
b) Kamurphy
c) Sealleen

9. People I would blame if I ever got arrested:
a) The entire SCAD administration
b) Republicans
c) OJ Simpson

10. Things I'd love to eat right now but won't because I have to lose 10 pounds:
a) Waffles. With fruit. And whipped cream.
b) A Moe’s chicken burrito with a side of macaroni salad.
c) That whole bag of Peanut M&M's sitting on my producer's desk.

2 comments:

Origamikid said...

#8 option:

d) Seantana


Hope you had a happy MAR10 day.

Colleen_Katana said...

Ohh, Seantana's a good one