Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Updates

I'm having trouble keeping this blog up to date with my new job writing for Animal Fair. I apologize and I will try very hard to post something soon! In the meantime, let's discuss this video of my true love, Milo Ventimiglia. I fell in love with him when he played Jess on Gilmore Girls (Stop laughing. No seriously...stop laughing at me, it's a good show!!), then I followed him to the Bedford Diaries and stalked him mercilessly hoping to run into him at a bar while he was in NY (came relatively close once, but he had left the bar half an hour before I got there!!! DAMNIT!) And then lastly watched him religiously on Heroes (the first season...I haven't been following the 2nd very closely). But now with this video...I'm seriously worried that he is not the man I thought he was.

How could you do this to me, Milo? To our future children? I hate to do this, but I'm not so sure you and I are meant for each other anymore. I'm afraid we've grown apart throughout the years. But I wish you the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QuE-shcNqA

3 comments:

Ello - Ellen Oh said...

Coleen, first off congrats on then new writing gig! That's awesome.

And I'm so glad to hear about the vet looking after Luna for you. She is a beauty and my prayers for her speedy recovery!

Now who the heck is Milo?

Colleen_Katana said...

Thank you thank you thank you!

I do believe that this vet was brought to us by a miracle...one that I'd like to thank my friends and their prayers/good thoughts for!

And thank you regarding the gig! It's super exciting, though a lot more work than I had anticipated.

Now...as for Milo. He is one of the most beautiful men on television right now and he filmed this odd video in a bunny costume acting drunk. It's fairly disturbing. Supposedly he is making fun of another video that a drunk girl made...which does make it funnier...but it's still very, very weird to watch!

WordVixen said...

Oh my. I've just lost all respect for the man, and leftover hots from when I watched GGs (I stopped soon after Lorelei hooked up with hot construction looking guy that runs the diner).

See? It's so bad, I can't even remember Yummy Guy's name.