Tuesday, April 29, 2008

You Know You're Famous When You Get Hate Mail...

For those who didn't see Anonymous' comment, posted yesterday April 28, 2008 at 4:17pm, let me post it again:

"you know, i was gonna just send an email to say that you must be the result of incest..but that really is tangential isn't it. my goodness, this is really immature, no?

all in all, women like you seriously have no business having dogs at this juncture. i'm sure you love your dog, but dogs need more than love. they need happy, mature parents."

Well, Anonymous, I was going to respond to this last night, but the boyfriend! convinced me to instead take a moment, go grab a beer and play him in a game of pool. And I agreed that this was a good idea. Besides, if we can't find a cue to play with, we could always grab the one stuck up your ass. There may even be two in there if we're lucky.

And the more I thought about your comment, the more asinine it sounded to me. And the more asinine it sounded to me, the less I wanted to dignify it with a response.

Or maybe it's just my inability to respond because I'm so high from all that cocaine I just snorted off of Red's snout.

5 comments:

WordVixen said...

Don't you just love how people (who don't know how to use the shift key) jump to conclusions about people they've never met because they can't tell fact from fiction, humor from statements, sarcasm from... um, not sarcasm...

I didn't know "snarf" was a real word! With that definition, maybe I'd better stop using it.

Colleen_Katana said...

Ah, thank you Word. Yes, I noticed the lack of capital letters as well (always been a pet peeve of mine), but tried to not hit below the belt. Because you know, pointing out that this person has a stick up his or her ass is certainly not below the belt, right? ::cough, cough::

As for "snarf" it has many meanings. My definition is merely one dozens.

Merry Monteleone said...

Well, now you've got bloggy hatemail - do a little happy dance and just ignore the morons. I don't even see what in that post would lead someone to believe you were a bad pet owner... oh, wait, you intimated that you had something to drink the night before, that's right, you can't imbibe and be a good pet owner... idiot...

Laura Jane Williams said...

People really can be pathetic can't they?

Colleen_Katana said...

Merry - Yes, I thought I made it clear that the humane society part was a joke. Maybe it was the fact that I wouldn't get out of bed at the ass crack of dawn to walk him. Tough love is what I say.

GWTM - I'm trying to stay neutral...attempting to see where that person was coming from.(That was my politically correct answer...how'd I do? =0)